Authors are invited to submit original, unpublished research papers that must not be published elsewhere and not currently under review for any other publication. The manuscripts in English must be submitted in the provided format (both as Word and Adobe PDF files) and may not exceed 10 pages. All papers will be submitted to the conference through the EasyChair system. Authors are strongly encouraged to use Springer LNCS/LNAI manuscript submission guidelines (available at Information for LNCS Authors) for their initial submissions.
Templates and Formating
Using these templates is strongly advised to all authors submitting a paper for reviewing and mandatory for those uploading the camera-ready version of their papers. Failure to produce correctly formatted camera-ready submissions may result in the paper’s exclusion from the Proceedings.
Click the highlighted links to obtain the Proceedings Paper Templates Word 2003 and Word 2007/2010 for preparing your paper.
All papers will be submitted to the conference through the EasyChair system.
This tutorial will show you how to upload your conference submissions to EasyChair.
If you have used EasyChair before, skip to the next section.
A. If you have never used EasyChair before:
1. Navigate to the ICISO2014 Easychair system at:
2. Click ‘Sign up for an account’.
3. Copy the skewed letters into the text box below them. Click ‘Continue’.
4. Fill out your name and email address. Click ‘Continue’.
5. You will be sent a confirmation email containing a link to continue your registration. Click the link.
6. Complete your registration by providing all the required information, and picking a username and password. Then click ‘Create my account’.
B. Now that you have an EasyChair Account:
1. Navigate to the ICISO2015 Easychair system at:
2. Sign in using your new or existing username and password.
3. Click ‘New Submission’.
4. Fill out the forms to provide citation information, such as author names, a title, abstract and keywords.
If any of your co-authors have already signed up to EasyChair, you should click ‘Add an Associate’ to search for them, as opposed to adding their information manually.
5. Upload your full submission file in PDF format by clicking the ‘Browse’ button.
Note that the forms above provide space for an abstract. Please refrain from uploading abstracts using the Browse button.
6. When you are happy with your submission, click ‘Submit Paper’ to save all the information in EasyChair.
7. Once you have submitted, you will be taken to the information page for your paper. You may update various information about your paper here, or submit a whole new version.
If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to contact us at email@example.com.